Friday, June 19, 2015

Just apologizing for lack of activity on here.

I've actually been doing a bunch of spriting (or more accurately, tile-ing) but almost all of it is edits of stuff that has a ban on secondary distribution (including of edits).
I've also been working on stuff for Wizardcraft's game, Monster Girl Rancher, which you can find by clicking this text. He's got a full time job, a life, friends, etc. and so he doesn't have as much time to update the game anymore. I have none of those things, so I'd be a great help in terms of time. I offered to send him a build with "hella updates, brah ;)" if he emailed me his files. He emailed me his files, so I plan to send him a build with hella updates, brah.

1 comment:

  1. Ettu just found this site today
    how much a sprite request cost?
    And do you do MV edit?

    ReplyDelete