Sunday, June 7, 2015

Hobgoblin Girl (VX/VXA)




The Hobgoblin Girl edit of the Goblin Girl resprite is now complete!
First off, sorry about the height. I added four more pixels to each frame's vertical to make sure I had room for the bigger horn (coulda gotten away with two in retrospect).
Had a last minute issue with a loose color from another sprite, but I spotted it and fixed it before upload.
Terms of Use:
Same as Goblin Girl resprite, since this is just me further editing my own edit of Tsarcube's sprite and some generator/RTP stuff.
The images are in the following order:
MAIN, Sans-arm-and-leg-stuff, Sans-decor-and-armbands, Sans-decor-bands-and-sandals,
Sans-decor-bands-sandals-and-purse, Sans-decor-bands-and-shirt, Sans-decor-bands-shirt-and-purse, Sans-decor-and-legbands,
Sans-decor-legbands-and-sandals, Sans-everything, Sans-hair-and-back-knots, Sans-knots-and-earring,
Sans-knots-and-jewellry, Sans-knots-and-necklace.

Honestly it took me way longer than it should have to get around to finishing this. Sorry about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment