Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Tiny RTP Monster2 Fix (VXA)

So while I was editing the default Succubus sprite for other reasons, it came to my attention that the default RTP Succubus has misaligned wings.
The wings are aligned one pixel to the left of the center of the grid, but the rest of the sprite is aligned one pixel to the right. The front sprites are the only ones that suffer this problem. I fixed it. 99% accurate, though I had to guess on a grand total of four pixels on the entire thing. I think you can replace your Monster2.png with the above fixed Monster2.png and it should work just fine (but keep a backup just in case).
Yes, I also posted this on a resource forum under the name "Abkadefkey". I wonder if I'm banned yet.
Terms of Use: Only usable in an RPGmaker series game (Enterbrain TOS). Credit Enterbrain (but if you really wannaka you can credit Abkadefkey/Stoovwyxes, it was a tiny tiny edit). Secondary distribution is STRONGLY ENCOURAGED! Use for commercial, noncommercial, whatever. Post edits if you want. Basically the Terms of Use here are the same as the Terms of Use for the Enterbrain VXA RTP.

No comments:

Post a Comment