Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Edits of Tsarcube's Holstaurus sprite, RPG Maker VX/VXA



These were edited from Tsarcube's Holstaurus sprite. The top one is almost identical to the original save for some shading tweaks. The middle one is like the top one except it has no cowbell. The bottom one isn't wearing a shirt or pants (or a cowbell).
Credit Tsarcube and Stoovwyxes (and probably Enterbrain but you knew that). Can be used only for RPG Maker series games (as far as I can tell; Tsarcube isn't very clear as to whether these were total customs or not). Can be used for noncommercial RPGM games if credit is given. Can be used for commercial RPGM games if credit is given, though Tsarcube and I would appreciate free copies.
I'm not sure if you're allowed to redistribute these; Tsarcube never says anywhere what his terms are on secondary distribution. If you feel like living dangerously, at least give credit. Likewise, I'm not sure if edits can be reposted or not, but if you do, give credit.
Also note that I've basically disassembled this sprite; I can whip up a version without a tail in no time (the ears, horns, and legs are a little bit more challenging to get rid of) so if you want a quick edit of this just lemme know and I'll see what I can do. I can also post the version with the arms detached, so that you can animate your own arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment